Ano ang mga kailangang documento sa pag apply ng visa Working Visa (status of residence)?
Ang mga documento na kailangang i-submit ay pareho din with7in the same group category ng mga visa (status of residence) :
1. Application form
2. Contract with your employer,
3. Letter of appointment,
4. Invitation letter, or any other documents to prove your activities, position, salary, period of time you will need to stay in Japan, etc.
5. Registry Certificate (Tokibo Tohon) of the company who employs you in Japan
6. The Company’s most recent financial statements (Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statement)
7. The Company’s withholding tax reportDescription of the company’s activities (brochure, catalogues, printed web pages…)
8. Your CV/resumeCertificates of degree, certified transcripts, certificates of diploma, training, awards or qualifications
8. Documents to prove your previous working experience (letters from your former employers, etc.)
9. Portrait photo (3cmx4cm)
Maaaring magkaroon ng karagdagang dokumento depende sa sitwasyon ng kada indibidwal .
At tuwing visa renewal, kakailanganin ang:
1. Certificate of employment (zaishoku shomei sho)
2. Recent personal tax payment certificate (nozei shomei sho) na makukuha sa inyong local city hall/ward office.